Find your perfect job today at Countryside Nurseries
At Countryside Nurseries we are always looking for dedicated, passionate and professional nursery practitioners to complement our fantastic staff team. We would be delighted to hear from you if you would like to come and work with us.
Our staff are really valuable to us and so we want to look after them. We offer very competitive salaries and generous staff benefits including;
- High-quality training including Qualification Training
- Generous holiday allowance
- Social Events
- Travel and Expenses for training
- Reduced / Free Parking at Nurseries
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Childcare discounts
We promote continuous professional development for all our staff. We ensure that all staff receive regular updates on mandatory training including first aid, food hygiene and child protection. Designated persons for safeguarding and SEND attend relevant training courses and updates.
We also offer in-house and external training courses as well as the opportunity to visit centres of excellence and conferences.
Come and join us to do an apprenticeship. You can combine practical training in childcare and education with study for a qualification.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- work alongside experienced staff
- gain job-specific skills
- earn a wage and get holiday pay
- get time for study related to your role
- Apprenticeships take up to 18 months to complete depending on the level.
We are keen to train and grow our own staff team and hope that one you have achieved your qualification you will want to stay with us as a permanent member of staff.